Riccardi Landscape Design
3 Wellyn Close
Bronxville, NY 10708
New York City Rooftops offer specific challenges:
- Intense Wind and Extreme Changes in Temperature
- Outdoor Watering Systems
- Need to Protect Roofing Membrane is Critical
- How to Hide Air & Vent Ducts
- Weight/Material Restrictions of Boxes & Structures
lives up to its Name!
- Rocky, Compact Soil
- Water Run-Off and Soil Erosion
- Aggressive Tree Roots
- Dense Shade cast by large trees and homes
- Animal Damage: Deer/rabbits/moles/voles
Landscape Design - It Starts with a Plan, not Plants
Every locale has unique challenges - from the windblown terraces of Manhattan, to the hungry deer of New Jersey and Long Island, to the rocky soil of the northern counties. Site preparation, soil enrichment, hardscaping, and proper plant selection are critical to a lovely, sustainable garden.
For a Landscape Design Consultation, call Barbara at 917-805-6129.